Bon Fire Prayer night at the Trotters

Go down

Bon Fire Prayer night at the Trotters

Post by JoshTrotter on Fri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

We are going to have prayer night at our house. We live in east Independence near Buckner. We will meet at 7pm (630pm if you want to fellowship before) we will plan on it being and hour and a half to 2 hours. We will do a few Worships songs and spend a good amount of time in Prayer.

Since we are doing a 2 hour prayer night bring the kids.

It is supposed to rain Tuesday night and Wednesday we are hoping it will stop before 7pm.

Bring a Lawn chair since we will be outside in nature

Our Address is
25108 E Happy Hollow Rd
Independence MO 64058

Josh & Stephanie
JoshTrotter

https://www.facebook.com/TrotterJosh

Back to top Go down

Re: Bon Fire Prayer night at the Trotters

Post by reilly7h on Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 am

when is this prayer night? was it last night? I just now saw this email. sorry we've been absent last two weeks. LOTS going on. I got dx with another disease, my son had major knee surgery and was up here all week and couldn't be left alone and last week our daughter had a track meet. anyway- we miss you guys!! I'm guessing we missed this, if not and it's going to be tonight we'll be in topeka for my daughter's graduation party. we will be at church tomorrow- so i will see you then!!
reilly7h

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshTrotter on Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 am

Wednesday night the 11th
JoshTrotter

Back to top Go down

Post by DanR. on Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

Unfortunately Melissa and I will not be able to attend. It is a school night for Daniel, and he is going to begin testing for the PEAK (gifted) program at school sometime this week, so we want him to be well rested for his tests. We would love to be there with you guys, and so miss seeing the whole group. I hope everything goes well and ask that you just pray for our patience with Daniel, and with his testing. Also that you pray for our stress levels to ease, and get back to enjoying our daily lives! Have a good time, and we will see you at church this weekend!
DanR.

Back to top Go down

Post by reilly7h on Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm

hey guys;) we won't be able to attend either, unfortunately. Kenzie has her last orchestra performance that night. Please add to your prayers the following if you could that night;

talon's knee to heal fully and without complications
me to be able to get the help and therapy I need for my new dx of lipedema, and to ward off depression that is hitting me up hard at the moment

that my court date with marc thursday is easy, uncomplicated and quick as well as the kids move up here in june

that my nephew hunter gets taken care of by the military and gets into somewhere safe

that craig's "stepdad" gets a clear bill of health when they review the lump they saw in his chest on an x ray and in a cat scan a couple weeks ago- they find out today....

thank you so much!! it was good to see a few of you at church yesterday- see the rest of you this weekend at church or next weds;)

hugs!
reilly7h

Back to top Go down

Post by JaredLeePrewitt on Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Allison and I are attending. So it could end up being a double date with the Trotters! elephant
JaredLeePrewitt

Back to top Go down

Post by hdub996 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:02 am

and me Smile
hdub996

http://hdub996.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshTrotter on Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks everyone who came out. It was awesome and glad the rain held off for most of it. We missed a few of you, but still took the time to lift you guys up. Is excited to next months Prayer night
JoshTrotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down